Some antiviruses may detect Flashpoint as a threat. This is a false positive!
We try our best to keep Flashpoint virus-free.
Flashpoint 8.0 Ultimate
- Very large file size (~330GB DL, ~400GB to extract)
- Every game is available on your hard drive - no internet required
- Logos and screenshots included by default
- Available as a 7Z file and as a torrent (extract 7Z with 7-Zip, use torrent with qBittorrent)
- Can be updated using the Flashpoint Updater
- Recommended for archivists
Flashpoint 8.0 Infinity
Download EXE Mirror
- Smaller file size (1.7GB when extracted, filesize increases with amount of games played)
- Internet required when you play a game the first time, but downloaded games can be played offline afterwards
- Logos and screenshots must be downloaded separately
- Available as an EXE installer - no extra software needed
- Can't be updated; redownload required for new versions
- Recommended for casual players
Patch for Windows 7 users
Please read over the Flashpoint manual before doing anything!
(Please note: due to time constraints, we bundled the Other Technologies pack into Infinity for this release. You can ignore those parts of the manual.)
Flashpoint Updater 0.3b
A nifty program that updates only
Flashpoint Ultimate to a newer version. Can be used to create a full copy of Ultimate by setting it to an empty directory. Be warned that it will wipe Flashpoint clean - playlists, metadata changes and save games stored in Basilisk, among other things - so remember to back up those files if you need to.
Source Code (Ignore if you're a casual user):
Flashpoint Infinity Nightly
An edition of Infinity generated every day via the master build, for those who want to stay on the bleeding edge. Stability is not guaranteed; might not work at all. Does not automatically update.
Flashpoint Core 5
A curation-oriented version of Flashpoint intended for people contributing to the project only.