Visual WebMap Curation
This guide will show you how to curate Visual WebMap using Flashpoint Core.
Before You Start
- This tutorial will assume you've read the standard Curation Tutorial, which is highly recommended to go through.
- This currently needs a support pack, located at https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596548932373577750/815044956069953559/Visual_WebMap_Support_Pack.7z
Recognizing Visual WebMap
- Plugin, unlike the other platforms, will probably not be listed anywhere on the site, due to the fact that it supports formats (
.vec) from various authoring programs.
- Visual WebMap can run only small, map related files, but compatibility is relatively low.
- Set the Application Path to
- If you have the original .html, it is preferred to use it, although the plugin can run the file by itself.
- You can use the screenshot of the whole map as a logo.
Wrapping It Up
First, make sure that you have thoroughly tested your curation and followed the Curation Format. Scroll down in the Curate tab and click the
Export button at the bottom of your curation to save it as a .7z file. After you've exported the curation, you can find it by clicking the
Exported Curations button on the Curate tab (as long as you didn't choose to save it somewhere else). Once you have the file, submit it to the Flashpoint Submission System. An explanation of how the site works is available here.
After you have uploaded your curation to the website, a Curator will check it. This can take some time, so please be patient. You will be pinged in the #fpfss-notifications channel about whether or not your submission was approved, and if any changes need to be made.
Congratulations! Your submitted game/animation will appear in a future version of Flashpoint.