This article describes how the search system in the Flashpoint Launcher works.
- Flashpoint uses docopt parsing:
- A search query can contain any number of phrases (
tag:arcade tag:platformer platform:flash jump run)
- Phrases containing spaces must be wrapped in quotes or will count as separate parameters (
- Searches are not case sensitive, can have incomplete names (except tags) and a name backwards (both
CRASH NANACAwill find NANACA†CRASH!!)
- Phrases without metadata prefixes are matched against a curation's Title, Alternate Titles, Developer and Publisher. The phrase only has to match one of these fields for the game to be included.
extreme: are special cases since their values are boolean; for example,
broken: without a phrase will display games that are not broken in Infinity while
broken:1 (or any other phrase) will search the opposite. You still must enable broken in Infinity (for Infinity users) and extreme games in the Launcher to see these.
|-||Excludes a parameter from the search. Can be used as part of other prefixes.|| |
|no:|| The field that matches the phrase must be false or empty.
|has:|| The field that matches the phrase must be true or not empty.
|@|| Short-hand for
|#|| Short-hand for
|!|| Short-hand for