Difference between revisions of "Search Bar"
(omitting alttitle since title: already searches for it)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|Line 68:||Line 65:|
<code>broken:</code> and <code>
<code>broken:</code> and <code>:</code> are special cases since their values are boolean; for example, <code>broken:</code> without a phrase will display games that are not broken in Infinity while <code>broken:1</code> (or any other phrase) will search the opposite. You still must enable [[Extended FAQ#GameDisappeared|broken in Infinity]] (for Infinity users)
and [[Extended FAQ#GameNotFound|extreme]] games in the Launcher to see these.
Revision as of 00:20, 12 May 2021
This article describes how the search system in the Flashpoint Launcher works.
- Flashpoint uses docopt parsing:
- A search query can contain any number of phrases (
tag:arcade tag:platformer platform:flash jump run)
- Phrases containing spaces must be wrapped in quotes or will count as separate parameters (
- Searches are not case sensitive, can have incomplete names (except tags) and a name backwards (both
CRASH NANACAwill find NANACA†CRASH!!)
- Phrases without metadata prefixes are matched against a curation's Title, Alternate Titles, Developer and Publisher. The phrase only has to match one of these fields for the game to be included.
activeDataOnDisk:are special cases since their values are boolean; for example,
broken:without a phrase will display games that are not broken in Infinity while
broken:1(or any other phrase) will search the opposite. You still must enable broken in Infinity (for Infinity users) games in the Launcher to see these.
activeDataOnDisk:can be used to filter by GameZIPs.
- In 9.0 and prior,
extreme:was a boolean value for extreme games; You still must enable extreme games in the Launcher to see these. There is no current replacement.
|-||Excludes a parameter from the search. Can be used as part of other prefixes.|| |
|no:|| The field that matches the phrase must be false or empty.
|has:|| The field that matches the phrase must be true or not empty.
|@|| Short-hand for
|#|| Short-hand for
|!|| Short-hand for