Accessing the Sheet
To see all the pending requests, simply follow these links:
- Games: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t0MbYMGm4dq4d5hA1l6MKuVYGyw9XU8UOPHjy2ceHX8/edit
- Animations: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EqBmxtNnNAupmGBoY35fy5ngEaZzPFIRuHJmNssA04s/edit
In order to mark requests as curated, you will need editing privileges on the sheet. Sign into your Google account and request access to the sheet, and you'll receive editing privileges shortly!
- Find a request you would like to work on in the Requests List. You can use the links on the "Read this, please" tab to quickly jump to a filtered version of the sheet.
- Use the link provided in the request to locate the game/animation and curate it. Follow the Curation Format guide and submit your zip file in the Flashpoint Discord server.
- After you've submitted the game/animation, return to the Requests List sheet and change the cell for that request's "Curated?" column to Yes.
- To do this, click the cell once to select it, then type "Yes" and press Enter.
- To add information to a request, edit its Curator Notes column. Never add comments to the sheet!
- If you see a problem with a request, double-click the corresponding cell of the request and edit it.
- If you see a request for a game/animation that is already in Flashpoint, mark the request as Curated by changing the cell for that request's "Curated?" column to Yes.
- If you see a duplicate or invalid request, do not mark the request as Duplicate! Instead, delete the request by following the steps below:
- Check if the request contains information applicable to another request, such as an alternate link for a game/animation. If it does, copy that information to the original request's Curator Notes column.
- Select the row of the request you need to delete.
- In the top menu, click Edit -> Delete Row.
If you're not sure whether a request is invalid or duplicate, please ask in the Flashpoint Discord server.