Requesting Content For Archival
You may only submit one game/animation per request, and the link provided must point to the web page on which it is played (if you can't find the page for whatever reason, you may link directly to the main file of said content instead). Requests for multiple games/animations or general links to the provider's main page (e.g. just "Newgrounds.com") will not be accepted. Note: Microsites and games that are spread across multiple interlinked web pages may be submitted as a single request.
Before requesting, make sure your request follows these requirements below:
- It is content meant to be played through an internet browser.
- It is fully working at the link you found.
- It is not on the Game Master List or the Animation Master List.
- It is not heavily online-dependent (ie. online multiplayer games, MMOs, or social media games)
- It is not a desktop or mobile game based on a webgame (such as Insaniquarium Deluxe on desktop, or Robot Unicorn Attack 3 on mobile).
- It is not an emulator that's prepackaged with a ROM.
- It is not a video file embedded in an SWF. (If you're not sure, try playing it in VLC Media Player. If it plays from beginning to end without any problem, it is not eligible for request.)
If you don't know the platform of the content you're requesting, refer to the image below:
Our Discord server is here. If you have any other questions, thoughts, or concerns, please visit us.
Otherwise, you can access the game request form here and the animation request form here. You can see the games and animations that have already been requested here and here, respectively.