Requesting Content For Archival
You may only submit one game/animation per request, and the link provided must point to the web page on which it is played (if you can't find the page for whatever reason, you may link directly to the main file of said content instead). Requests for multiple games/animations or general links to the provider's main page (e.g. just "Newgrounds.com") will not be accepted. Note: Microsites and games that are spread across multiple interlinked web pages may be submitted as a single request.
Before requesting, make sure your request follows these requirements below:
- It is content meant to be played through an internet browser.
- It is not on the Game Master List or the Animation Master List.
- It is not present on / does not apply to the Not Accepted Games list.
- It is fully working at the link you found.
- If the request is for a game, it cannot be heavily online dependent (ie. online multiplayer games, MMOs, or social media games)
- If the request is for a game, it cannot be a desktop or mobile game based on a webgame (such as Insaniquarium Deluxe on desktop, or Robot Unicorn Attack 3 on mobile).
- If the request is for a game, it cannot be an emulator that's prepackaged with a ROM.
- If the request is for an animation, it cannot be a YouTube video, a general-purpose video file (such as MP4), or a Flash file whose sole purpose is to play FLV content.
If, for any reason, the requested content is not working on your device, please ask about it in the Flashpoint Discord server. We'll let you know whether you can make the request.
If you don't know the platform of the content you're requesting, refer to the image below:
If you still aren't sure, ask in the Discord.
If you have any other questions, thoughts, or concerns, we cannot say it enough: please visit us at the Flashpoint Discord server.