This guide will show you how to curate o2c-Player using Flashpoint Core.
Before You Start
- This tutorial will assume you've read the standard Curation Tutorial, which is highly recommended to go through.
- This currently needs a support pack, located at https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596548932373577750/866006894502084668/o2c-Player_Support_Pack.7z
- Plugin using files extensions from external programs dedicated to create 3D models (like AutoCAD). If o2c-Player is not mentioned on the site, these files could not work with it, despite they in supported extension.
- Most of o2c-Player sites are galleries of similar models, they can be curated as microsite.
- Models can be multiasset, but plugin will show missing files in logs only after interaction with part that using this asset. Make sure to check if model you curating is not interactive!
o2c-Player use two different Applications Paths:
- First, set the Application Path to
FPSoftware\Basilisk-Portable\Basilisk-Portable.exeand check if works.
- If not, set the AP to
o2c\O2CPlayer.OCXand the end of the launch command, it should looks like that:
Wrapping It Up
First, make sure that you have thoroughly tested your curation and followed the Curation Format. Scroll down in the Curate tab and click the
Export button at the bottom of your curation to save it as a .7z file. After you've exported the curation, you can find it by clicking the
Exported Curations button on the Curate tab (as long as you didn't choose to save it somewhere else). Once you have the file, submit it to the Flashpoint Submission System. An explanation of how the site works is available here.
After you have uploaded your curation to the website, a Curator will check it. This can take some time, so please be patient. You will be pinged in the #fpfss-notifications channel about whether or not your submission was approved, and if any changes need to be made.
Congratulations! Your submitted game/animation will appear in the next version of Flashpoint.