Not Accepted Curations
There are games/animations not allowed in Flashpoint for any reason. You can make an effort to get them working in Flashpoint if you want, but you may not request or curate them.
- Games/animations that are still on sale, we will not distribute currently paid content. (Don't forget that some games start in web browsers for free then get paid versions later, the web browser version would be allowed in Flashpoint in this case; be sure to check the history before you archive.)
- Games that require a server and have zero single player content. The amount of work it takes to preserve these is too high relative to what else we can be working on.
- Any outright emulation of a commercial game (Such as a swf of Contra which contains the Contra ROM image). Ports of games are absolutely fine, but games that are a ROM wrapped in an emulator are not allowed unless they contain only non-commercial games and/or allow you to load your own.
- Videos embedded in SWF files. If it plays perfectly fine in VLC Media Player, it doesn't belong in Flashpoint; please upload it to the Internet Archive instead.
- Any game from XForm Games (At their request)
- Windows 93 (At their request)
- Dragon Ball Devolution and other games from www.txori.com (At their request)
- Any game developed by Nitrome (At their request)
- Flash Flash Revolution (At their request)
It should go without saying that blatantly illegal games/animations are not allowed, either.