This guide will show you how to curate iPix content using Flashpoint Core.
Before You Start
- This tutorial will assume you've read the standard Curation Tutorial, which is highly recommended to go through.
- This currently needs a support pack, located at https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/714335844940513342/997523772858978314/iPix_SP.7z
- Websites which use iPix are usually either photography-related or news-related.
- Omniview PhotoBubble is the same as iPix.
- iPix content usually uses
.ipx, but may use
Set the application path to
FPSoftware\Basilisk-Portable\Basilisk-Portable.exe, and the platform to
Follow the rest of the Curation Format.
Wrapping It Up
First, make sure that you have thoroughly tested your curation and followed the Curation Format. Scroll down in the Curate tab and click the
Export button at the bottom of your curation to save it as a .7z file. After you've exported the curation, you can find it by clicking the
Exported Curations button on the Curate tab (as long as you didn't choose to save it somewhere else). Once you have the file, submit it to the Flashpoint Submission System. An explanation of how the site works is available here.
After you have uploaded your curation to the website, a Curator will check it. This can take some time, so please be patient. You will be pinged in the #fpfss-notifications channel about whether or not your submission was approved, and if any changes need to be made.
Congratulations! Your submitted game/animation will appear in a future version of Flashpoint.