Flashpoint Launcher Logo Packs
You can customize how the tech logos look in the Flashpoint launcher. Bellow is a list of the available packs and a comparison between them as of version 8.2. The logos are .pngs with transparency, results may vary depending on the background color of the Launcher Theme you're currently using.
There are 5 logo packs as of 8.2;
- Default - This pack is the default option. Each is the one that represents the tech the best, usually the most recent logo applies with a few exceptions (End of life Dark Red Shockwave and Flash logos excluded in favor of the iconic Orange and Red).
- Adobe Blue - In an alternate dystopian reality, Adobe bought all the plugins and they are still actively developed. With that comes a logo change to unify the ecosystem, truly beautiful, the peak of graphic design, perfectly balanced.
- Millennium - Go back to the early 2000's with these 32x32 pixel art renditions of the default icons.
- Macintosh - Enjoy the look of the Apple Macintosh System 1 OS icons, in their 32x32 angular monochrome dithering glory, without the boot error most of the machines have nowadays.
- Old School - Most techs had their logo redesigned during its life cycle, and this pack brings back the first known logo for each of them.
|Tech name||Default||Millennium||Old School||Macintosh||Adobe Blue|
|3D Groove GX|