Flashpoint Launcher Logo Packs
You can customize how the tech logos look in the Flashpoint launcher. Bellow is a list of the available packs and a comparison between them as of version 8.2. The logos are .pngs with transparency, results may vary depending on the background color of the Launcher Theme you're currently using.
Excluding the default option, there are 4 additional packs as of 8.2;
- Default - This pack is the default option. Each is the one that represents the tech the best, usually the most recent logo applies with a few exceptions (End of life Dark Red Shockwave and Flash logos excluded in favor of the iconic Orange and Red).
- Adobe Blue - In an alternate dystopian reality, Adobe bought all the plugins and they were still actively developed. With that comes a logo change to unify the ecosystem, truly beautiful, the peak of graphic design.
- Millennium - Go back to the early 2000's with these 32x32 pixel art renditions of the default icons.
- Macintosh - Enjoy the look of the Apple Macintosh System 1 OS icons, in their 32x32 angular monochrome dithering glory, without the boot error most of the machines have nowadays.
- Old School - Most techs had their logo redesigned during its life cycle, and this pack brings back the first known logo for each of them.
|Tech name||Default||Millennium||Old School||Macintosh||Adobe Blue|
|3D Groove GX|