This is a list of attempted games that have yet to beaten or completed.
The purpose of the list is to:
- Not let text documentation of game attempts be forgotten in comparison to games that are tested and either beaten or completed;
- Give context on the expectation on how long to beat or complete a game that was attempted before, more specifically, longer than average games, so that testers do not play these games blind; and
- To encourage upcoming and current testers to beat these games that are more generally more time consuming, in addition to testing out the ins and outs of the games to ensure they are fully playable on Flashpoint with little to no problems.
While most sections are self-explanatory, here are a couple of entries that need more explaining:
- Est. Time to Beat –
- Playing from beginning to end (like finishing the final level or final boss), preferably staying on the main path and avoiding side content (like 3-starring levels before moving on to the next level),
- unless it's required to progress through the game (like playing previous levels to earn stars to unlock a gate that needs a certain number of stars).
- Keep in mind of the range of skill levels testers can have, and take these into account for the estimated time.
- The only time this entry is not used is if it's a linear game with no deviation of content (like a story based game), which would be marked as
- Est. Time to Comp. – Trying out and finish everything the game offers as content to be finished
(such as playing multiple characters, side quests, 3-starring levels, max upgrading everything, branching story paths, etc)
- Notes – It's important to give as much context to what testers will expect on playing the game as possible, as they will be informed on what kind of game is it, but mainly also what factors contribute to both "Est. Time to Beat" and "Est. Time to Comp." (for example: unskippable cutscenes would unavoidably add to the overall estimated time to beat).
|Game Title||Tester||Attempted On||Est. Time to Beat||Est. Time to Comp.||Notes|