This guide will show you how to curate Adobe Atmosphere content using Flashpoint Core.
Before You Start
- This tutorial will assume you've read the standard Curation Tutorial, which is highly recommended to go through. Try curating a Flash game before moving on to other platforms like Atmosphere.
- General list of Atmosphere worlds, most of them are offline: http://www.1ec5.org/3d/worlds.html
How to recognize an Atmosphere application
- It described as Adobe Atmosphere world somewhere on the site.
- You can see official Adobe banner, e. g. http://www.konomex.com/atmosphere/atmosphere.gif
Important things about Atmosphere curation
- .aer/.atmo files always need to be embedded in HTML! If original file are lost, use this:
<body style="margin:0"> <object id="main" classid="CLSID:03F998B2-0E00-11D3-A498-00104B6EB52E" height="100%" width="100%"> <param name="Source" value="http://example.com/atmosphere.aer"> <param name="Component" value="IVirgoComponent"> <param name="ComponentFileName" value="VirgoComponent.mtc"> <param name="BroadcastKeyFileURL" value="''"> <param name="properties" value="''"> </object> </body>
- Mention in notes: "Original .html is lost, game embedded in new instead.".
- Original Title - Adobe Atmosphere 3D Gallery was used a default name, when gallery don't have specified one. To distinguish galleries between them, add something? to the title e. g. Adobe Atmosphere 3D Gallery - Mancuso Cheese Company.
- Logo - use Viewer.png, if it wasn't lost.
- Date - it can be found in .aer file, MM/DD/YYYY. This is date of file creation, not always match with release date.
- Tags - 3D tag always fit, mostly times Virtual World also.
- Ignore request of files from adobe.com directory in logs.
- Mostly times you can ignore avatars from external sites. Player rembering last used avatar and will be ask for it in any next curation.
- Merge worlds as microsite if is possible (e. g. Visitable Extreme Physics (xfzx) Worlds Microsite).
- If you have any questions/problems, ask on #vrml-chat