Visual WebMap Curation
This guide will show you how to curate Visual WebMap using Flashpoint Core.
Before You Start
- This tutorial will assume you've read the standard Curation Tutorial, which is highly recommended to go through.
- This currently needs a support pack, located at https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596548932373577750/815044956069953559/Visual_WebMap_Support_Pack.7z
Recognizing Visual WebMap
- Plugin, unlike the other platforms, will probably not be listed anywhere on the site, due to the fact that it supports formats (
.vec) from various authoring programs.
- Visual WebMap can run only small, map related files, but compatibility is relatively low.
- Set the Application Path to
- If you have the original .html, it is preferred to use it, although the plugin can run the file by itself.
- You can use the screenshot of the whole map as a logo.
Wrapping It Up
After testing and following the Curation Format, click the
Export button at the bottom of your Curation to create a .7z file with the entire curation, which location is reached by clicking
Exported Curations on the Curate tab. Once you have the file, submit it to the Flashpoint Submission System.