This page will go over some of the advanced techniques specific to Flash curation. It should explain:
- Using the universal crossdomain.xml (and what a crossdomain.xml does)
- Using the debug projector, checking if a game needs browser (ExternalInterface errors)
- Using flashvars and embed codes
- Finding the SWF version with JPEXS and using old Flash projector versions
- Using Flash APIs such as the Miniclip Gameloader
- Finding and adding SWZs
If you're able to help create this page, please get started!